Sunday 3 March 2013

RIHANNA; WHY I TOOK BACK CHRIS BROWN


rihanna chris brown unbreakable love


Judge as much as you want, Rihanna is NOT breaking up with Chris Brown!
In fact, the troublesome twosome are more together than ever.
(Um… Does Breezy know that??)
The Barbadian bombshell has definitely been questioned a lot since rekindling her romance with Chris after his assault on her in 2009, but she has no questions about their lifelong love.
RiRi spoke with Elle magazine about how damn good the two are together right now. She said:
“We got a fresh start and I'm thankful for that … And right now that's what we want, a great friendship that's unbreakable. Now that we're adults we can do this right.”
While this probably won't make anyone understand why she’s back in the controversial relationship, she doesn’t plan on giving fans theexplanation they all want as she added:
“I have my own reasons, very very private reasons. Very personal. A lot of things. Bottom line is - I know him. I had a lot to think about and I had a lot of time to think about it. I was trying to do this for myself … You don't have that feeling [of everlasting love] with everybody so when you have it you don't want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he [Chris Brown] is the one I have that kind of relationship with.”
So, there you have it!



No comments:

Post a Comment